NIS is seeking a Project Scheduler Coordinator for a client site in New Carrollton, MD. We are in search of an individual with a positive “can-do” attitude to help coordinate the scheduling activities.
· Must have an Active Secret Clearance
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Scheduler
· PMP Desired
· Positive learning attitude (good team player)
· Time Management skills: ability to work under pressure and tight timelines for multiple projects with a positive attitude and flexibility
· Ability to work with a team setting with the willingness to learn
· Tact with customers
· Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
· Excellent communication skills and with the ability to create accurately written work products by following Job Aids and document templates.
· Knowledge of IRS Business Units and IT enterprise processes organizational processes within the IRS
· Project management experience, experience in monitoring and overseeing multiple tasks concurrently lasting 4-6 months long
· Knowledge/experience with SharePoint, SPLUNK, BigFix
· Knowledge and experience with technology security engineering, analysis, and assessment
· Knowledge and experience with security architecture principles and system modeling or (Pilot)
Our competitive benefits package includes medical and dental coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holiday, vacation and sick leave, metro-check program, and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy working with bright, highly motivated people that are dedicated to excellence, please apply today!
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.