- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nationwide IT Services (NIS) is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to support its flagship contract. The Business Analyst will be responsible for supporting new tasks around modernization of legacy applications/systems, which will require analysis of as-is and to-be states as well as documentation of existing processes, market research of viable technical solutions and recommendations to the customer. The Business Analyst will also be responsible for supporting development teams as needed for the elicitation and documentation of project requirements. The Business Analyst will report to the Program Manager and Sr. Business Analyst and provide weekly updates on project status/issues/risks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for analysis of legacy systems and gaining a complete understanding of the current/as-is state of the applications/systems
- Perform alternatives analysis to identify possible technical options based on the evaluation of the current/as-is state
- Work with stakeholders, subject matter experts and other team members to elicit/gather and document requirements
- Prepare various types of documentation such as business process diagrams, requirements documents and other artifacts as required
- Experience working with software development teams to gather requirements and translate into Jira tickets/user stories/epics.
- Support the Sr. Business Analyst with various analysis/documentation tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required
- 3-5 years of Business Analyst experience in the IT field
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Superior management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple tasks/activities
- Familiarity/experience with software development methodologies and best practices such as Waterfall and Agile/Scrum
- Familiarity/experience with software issue tracking tools such as Jira
- Must be US Citizen or Authorized to Work in the United States
- Ability to obtain and retain a Public Trust clearance
The salary range shown is a general guideline only. Actual compensation is based on the candidate's experience, qualifications, and work location. The range listed is just one component of Nationwide IT Services total compensation package for employees.
About Nationwide IT Services
NIS is an IT and Management consulting company, designated 8(a) by the SBA, and a CVE-verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. Our mission is to deliver value-added services to our customers, leveraging technology, people, and industry best practices to implement innovative solutions through our trusted employees and team members.
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, 401(k) plan with employer match, paid holidays, PTO (sick/vacation), commuter benefits, employee assistance program (EAP) and educational reimbursement.
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, disability or protected veteran status.
COVID-19 Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere to Nationwide IT Services (NIS) vaccination policy. All NIS employees must be fully vaccinated, and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over NIS' vaccination policy.
Nationwide IT Services