The BMC Remedy Developer will work with BMC professionals to modify system architecture in support of a rapidly expanding ITSM environment, implement proven ITSM performance tuning activities, validate and document ITSM processes & procedures. Serves as a subject-matter expert (SME) on all aspects of BMC Remedy ITSM modules, processes, and understands the interdependencies across all ITSM and its effect on the legacy Remedy system. This developer will contribute to the development, creation, and distribution of key performance indicators for defined ITSM process areas. You will be responsible for ensuring adequate education and training materials exist for ITSM processes and are published and communicated appropriately. Ensures the knowledge base is continually updated as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developer is responsible for internal application development and Level 3 Production Support.
• Fulfill Enterprise Service Desk and BMC Incident requests, and work with the customer to help implement solutions.
• In this role you will be expected to collaborate closely with Business SMEs and Project Managers (PMs) to understand requirements, design, and implement ITSM System enhancements and upgrades.
• Implement/Upgrade/Develop/Administer ITSM Remedy Version 8.1 or greater
• Using BMC Remedy Developer Studio to customize forms, fields, overlay, workflows and related system components in accordance with project requirements
• Experienced in Designing Service Catalogue/Services using SRM processes (AOT/PDT/SRD)
• Hands on Designing Server Group, Failover, operation Ranking at architecture level
• Perform application upgrades, including installing up to date patches and service packs to maintain the system to supported versions
• Monitor operations and system performance of the ITSM Remedy Application suite
• Work with network, server, and database support groups to troubleshoot and define performance based on industry standard and vendor best practice
• Extract and import foundational data as needed in support of ITSM application modules e.g. Incident, Change, Problem, SRM, RKM etc.
• Must be able to develop and implement roll-back and backup plans
• Provide ITSM product support to users using the Remedy Application Suite
• Maintain all environments: DEV, TEST and Production running efficiently
• Follow formal code development, migration and Change Management processes
• 5+ years overall IT experience
• 3+ years Development BMC ITSM Remedy Software modules (e.g., Incident, Problem, Change, Asset, SRM, BMC MyIT , RKM, SLM) in version 8.1 or greater
• Experience with Microsoft Windows Server
• HTML, Web Services, Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat
• JAVA, HTML, XML, ARS
Our competitive benefits package includes medical and dental coverage, 401k plan with employer contribution, paid holiday, vacation and sick leave, metro-check program, and tuition reimbursement. If you enjoy being a part of a chance to work with bright, highly motivated people dedicated to excellence, please apply today!
Nationwide IT Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics