We are looking for an HVAC Technician to join our team! You will install, service, and air conditioning and heating systems. The majority of the work will be service and repairs. An HVAC helper will assist you in most jobs. A typical day will include working at multiple job sites in Brooklyn and Manhattan.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all types of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Some systems include: Central AC, split systems, ductless, RTU's, boilers, furnaces, PTAC's
- Work on multiple sites per day.
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
- Drive a company van during service calls where you work alone. Other jobs will have the helper driving the van.
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work alone and work in a team
- 5+ years working in HVAC
- Strong background with cooling and heating systems
- Knowledgeable with wiring diagrams and schematics
- Advanced ability to troubleshoot HVAC systems
- Some experience with refrigeration systems
- EPA certification
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work overtime and weekends
- Must keep all work clean and organized
- Experience with refrigeration systems is a plus
- Highly organized van and shop
- Tools are supplied
Nationwide Hvac Corp
Why Work Here?
Awesome crew, Room for growth, Training provided
New York, NY