FULL AND PART TIME SECURITY OFFICER POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING!
POMONA, CHINO AND WALNUT
Nationwide Guard Services is currently hiring professional Security Officers with or without experience. Several shifts and work site locations in Pomona, Chino and Walnut. Interested applicants are encouraged to visit our Rancho Cucamonga office for immediate consideration.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
ORIGINAL PHOTO ID (CALIFORNIA DRIVER OR ID CARD OR PASSPORT CARD ARE ACCEPTABLE)
ORIGINAL CALIFORNIA GUARD CARD
ORIGINAL BSIS POWERS TO ARREST & WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION TRAINING CERTIFICATES
(PHOTOCOPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
CALL (909) 608-1112 X1004 IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT!
DRESS TO IMPRESS! BUSINESS CASUAL ATTIRE REQUIRED
Maintains safe and secure environment for clients, customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises. Requests law enforcement and/or action of appropriate individual(s) when necessary.
Security Officers must be able to:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring surveillance cameras, inspecting buildings, equipment and access points.
- Obtains help by sounding alarm (where available).
- Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures.
- Controls traffic by directing visitors, employees and other foot and vehicle traffic.
- Completes detailed reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, surveillance activities, interviewing witnesses and when needed, obtaining signatures.
- Maintains Nationwide Guard Services reputation by performing job in an honorable and professional manner. Providing exceptional service to our clients as expected.
- Ensure the operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions and reporting any problems to the Patrol supervisor.
- Have a "Team Player attitude".
- The ability to be flexible with changes in schedules and site location.
- Understand and follow "Post Order" duties.
* If interested in truck-yard work site, experience with bill of lading, data entry, and attention to detail is required.
*Paid Sick Leave
*Employee Recognition Awards with bonus
*Employee Referral Program
*Employee Appreciation Events
Base Pay: $13 - $14 per hour
Employment Type: Full Time, Part Time and Flex/Rover Officers
Job Type: Entry Level
Education: High School or GED
Experience: California Guard Card required, valid CA Driver License preferred
Nationwide Guard Services
9327 Fairway View Place Suite 200 (2nd floor)
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Monday through Friday (9:00 am - 4:00 pm daily)
Business casual attire required
Employment Application Link:
***Pre-employment and/or reasonable suspicion drug (including marijuana) and alcohol screening is currently in effect at Nationwide Guard Services.
As part of our mission, it is our responsibility to ensure that all client and employee matters are responded to quickly, efficiently, professionally and in a courteous manner to ensure 100% client satisfaction. All clients should be treated as a top priority in an effort to build business relationships that will ensure long-term survival of the business. It is our goal to NEVER lose a client due to poor customer service.
Nationwide Guard Services
Why Work Here?Nationwide Guard Services, Inc. was founded in 1984 on the premise to deliver client protection in a more professional manner. Nationwide Guard Services, Inc. believes that above all, proper selection and training of personnel, excellent supervision, sound management and business integrity will provide better results for our various clientele. We believe in giving our clients the service we promise and to provide the highest level of ethical and efficient services at all times. As part of our mission, it is our responsibility to ensure that all client and employee matters are responded to quickly, efficiently, professionally and in a courteous manner to ensure 100% client satisfaction. All clients should be treated as a top priority in an effort to build business relationships that will ensure long-term survival of the business. It is our goal to NEVER lose a client due to poor customer service.
Great benefits, room for growth, encourages employee feedback and ideas!