- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking a Welder (TIG) to become an integral part of our team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and assemble new metal forms.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Install and repair various equipment and components
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Calculate material measurements to verify specifications
- Conduct tests to evaluate weld quality and tolerance
- Cross train to use other metalworking equipment and machinery
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
Nationwide Architectural Metals, Inc.Why Work Here?
Friendly work environment in a growing company that offers benefits and a great opportunity for growth
Nationwide Architectural Metals, Inc. is a Hickory, North Carolina-based full service polisher, fabricator, and distributor of non-ferrous and architectural metals. With over 40 years experience, NAM has built a reputation for delivering the highest quality work in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
231 9TH STREET LN SELenoir, NC