Seeking a highly motivated Commercial Roofing Service Sales professional to develop business with new clients in the San Diego and Los Angeles territories. We are expanding our regional sales force and are looking for an experienced commercial construction sales professional.
Nations Roof is one of the largest national roofing contractors in the U.S. with over 28 locations in metro areas. Our projects range in scope from large scale commercial roof construction, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, office buildings, multifamily and green roofs to service and renovations of existing buildings roofs and exterior.
Please No Recruiters and note only local candidates will be considered at this time.
Functions: Responsible for the management of sales and developing customer share relationships with new and existing customers.
- Generate new leads and establish new client accounts in designated territory
- Preform onsite roof inspections on commercial buildings
- Prepare and present comprehensive proposals
- Close new business deals by developing and negotiating contracts; incorporating contract requirements with operations team
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Operate as a point of contact for your customers
- Contributes to team effort and works as part of the team
- Keep current in industry changes in products, service, and policy’s and help evaluate results and competitive developments
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven B2B construction sales experience
- Commercial Roofing Sales experience and knowledge of systems and products (preferred)
- Navigate software programs and accurately enter data in CRM
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively internally and externally to C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customers
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
- Full-time salaried position
- Competitive commission plan
- Company Phone and Computer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer contribution
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Nations Roof is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.