Commercial Roofing experience required for consideration. TOP PAY for experienced TOP Roofing Professionals!
Nations Roof is seeking a highly motivated, professional Service Manager to join the Nations Roof team to manage the established line of service business in Oregon! This position is based in the Tualatin, OR location (greater Portland area).
Nations Roof fulfills the roofing needs of our customers across this great nation and qualified candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of commercial roofing expertise, communication, cooperation and collaboration.
Function: Responsible for managing the service department for optimum performance, efficiency and profitability
- Creation of high-quality repair estimates, roof surveys, preventive maintenance reports and other deliverable's for clients.
- Effectively lead service crews to maintain company expectations regarding safety and quality workmanship
- Oversee all aspects of service work from selling to installation/repair to billing
- Maintain communication with clients, service crews and the company
- Maintain and teach general roofing best practices, including the following:
- General leak-call investigation and repair procedures
- Customer service relations
- Roof investigation and inspection techniques
Required Knowledge and Skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven quality and management results
- Commercial Roofing crew management experience and knowledge of systems and products
- Navigate software programs and accurately enter data in CRM
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customers
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Premium Wages and Exceptional Benefit package:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.