Did YOU go into human services work to help people?
Were YOU driven to serve youth and families of your community?
Are YOU collaborative and innovative?
Are YOU passionate about serving others?
Are YOU energized when you see a child flourish?
If so, the National Youth Advocate Program is looking for YOU!
Our Charleston team is seeking an engaging, passionate, and experienced Program Manager and People Leader to oversee the implementation of critical services to youth and families.
Working with NYAP is joining a diverse team of individuals all driven by our Mission, Vision and Values.
Our organization was established in Ohio and is now in 9 states. We continue to expand and develop new and innovative programs for our communities and families.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes major medical, dental, vision, 401K, student loan assistance and generous paid time off.
If YOU can envision it; WE can DO it! The possibilities are endless!
You Are Our Ideal Candidate If
- You are energized by leading teams and establishing a community presence.
- You enjoy building relationships and building your client base.
- You have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or comparable Human Services field from an accredited institution.
- You have two years of direct experience in the field of human services.
- You hold a professional and valid licensure: LISW-CP, LPC or LMFT
- You have served individuals through child welfare and/or juvenile justice system.
- You have facilitated/mediated group practices and principles.
- You have training, education, and/or experience related to the following:
- Family facilitation, meditation and/or conflict resolution
- Strengths based assessment and planning.
- Communication and the ability to relate to diverse groups and manage interpersonal conflict.
- You’re a people person and naturally build genuine relationships with those around you.
- You’re an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- You are a time management pro.
- You’re proficient with technology and are comfortable learning new things, and do so quickly.
- You have managed scheduling, budgeting, social media and telemedicine in the past.
- You are respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious and racial backgrounds.
- You are flexible and can be responsive to serve our community.
- You have the capacity to care and still remain objective and professional.
The person in this position needs to follow a team concept and support both agency goals and co-workers. Employees must be able to effectively work with and be respectful and sensitive to persons from various cultures, socioeconomic, ethnic, religious, and racial backgrounds.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
National Youth Advocate Program (NYAP)