Sales - Outside Sales Representative - 100,000+
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want a career where you can make a difference?
Do you care about the future of America?
What does an NWYC Outside Sales Representative do?
An NWYC Outside Sales Representatives objective is to grow the customer base and revenue in their territory. Since 1958, NWYC Sales Representatives have continually educated and involved small business owners in “We the People” through in person B2B sales and by utilizing a success-proven sales presentation and one-call close provided by NWYC.
What we offer:
- 1st year expectations 50k – 100k +
- Long term expectations 150 +
- Performance based pay with uncapped commission opportunity
- Paid weekly
- Fast start bonus potential up to $5,000
- Weekly bonus opportunities
- Management career paths
- Protected local territory with no overnights
- Renewal residual income/multiple bonus opportunities
- Incentive trip/recognition programs including an annual cruise
- Unique benefit program
- Reps enjoy being in control of their career.
- Mobile App to demonstrate member services
- Electronic Appointment setting & leads programs
- Prospect & customer database
NWYC is a 64 year old privately-held nonpartisan organization. We provide an overview on pending legislation and an easy way for business owners to have a direct voice to their elected officials. NWYC is nonpartisan, providing both sides on any issues. We work to keep business owners informed and involved in "We The People".
"To encourage responsible Americans to use their influence in government to preserve the freedoms set forth by our Founding Fathers"
National Write Your CongressmanWhy Work Here?
Life Changing Opportunity, Make a Difference, 64 year old Stable Company, Outstanding Company Culture
Who is National Write Your Congressman? NWYC is a 64-year-old privately held nonpartisan organization. We provide an overview on pending legislation and an easy way for business owners to have a direct impact on legislation and regulations. NWYC provides both sides on all issues. We work to keep business owners informed and involved to make a difference in our country. Our Mission: “To encourage responsible Americans to use their influence in government to preserve the freedoms set forth by our Founding Fathers.”