Local Service Technician for Water Filtration Equipment
- Expired: November 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are awater filtration company looking for a Service Technician Contractor to providescheduled preventative maintenance and emergency maintenance/repairs to theCompany's equipment located in local health food stores in Phoenix, AZ.
- Mustunderstand plumbing, electrical, and mechanical equipment,
- Havereliable transportation,
- Providetheir own tools.
- Beprofessional, detail orientated, and have good time management skills.
- Able tobend or squat with a possibility of having to climb stairs or ladders.
- Fluentin English.
- Musthave Smartphone and Email.
- Must be18 years or older to apply.
Responsibilitiesare as needed and include:
- Buildingpositive relationships with customers and store management.
- Utilizinggood customer service communication skills
- Providepreventative maintenance: Changing filters, UV lamps, batteries, and upgradesto equipment.
- Providetroubleshooting: Reading and reporting pressure gauge and flow meters, detectingleaks, using a multi-meter, performing water sampling tests.
- Makerepairs: stop leaks, tighten fittings, replace valves, fittings, tubing,electrical wires and components.
- Occasionalemergency service calls during normal (or off) business hours. The company'sgoal is to have a service technician onsite within 24-48 hours or sooner foremergency calls.
- Completeand submit, in a timely manner, any and all paperwork for payment.
1099Independent Contractor Position
$45/hr minimum based on experience.
- Interviewswill be conducted via 'Zoom' (similar to SKYPE) (free download)
- Job offer contingent upon the results of a background check
Pleaserespond with work history or resume. Include a brief cover letter as to why youmay be interested in this service contract.
National Water Services, LLC.
Get fresh Water Filtration Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.