Call Center Representative - Customer Care
- Posted: over a month ago
At National Vision we believe everyone deserves to see their best to live their best. We help people by making quality eye care and eyewear more affordable and accessible.
National Vision is one of the largest optical retail companies in the United States with over 1,200 stores in 44 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. We operate five retail brands: America’s Best Contacts & Eyeglasses, Eyeglass World, Vision Centers inside select Walmart stores and Vista Optical inside Fred Meyer stores and on select military bases. We employ over 13,000 people including a network of over 2,000 optometrists. We offer an innovative culture where training is a priority, hard work is praised, and career growth is a reality.
We are hiring Customer Care Representatives to join our growing team. The hours of the role are 9am-6pm Monday - Friday.
This is not a remote role but requires working in our office in Lawrenceville, GA
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external National Vision customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs. Customer Care Representative’s phone call volume could reach between 45-60 calls per day.
What Would You Do?
- Answers incoming calls, letters, emails, and faxes from Stores and Customers to answer questions, take complaints, comments or compliments.
- Works as a customer advocate when dealing with Retail Support Center Management teams to resolve customer concerns.
- Logs all calls using a call management system.
- Works closely with the Labs, Distribution Center, and District Manager Associates, Accounts Payable, Legal, Merchandising, Marketing, Managed Care to resolve customer issues.
- Resolves issues through proper research, utilizing many software, programs and people. Informs Field Management of customer issues and works with Field Staff to resolve.
- Answers Store Support calls that include; researching manifest/receiving errors, locating discontinued frames, checking ETA's for non-stocking contact lenses, etc
- Processes BBBs, Attorney General and Ban Letters.
- Assists with SDS (Point of Sale System) training
- High School Diploma/GED required
- 1+ years previous customer relations and/or call center experience preferred.
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web browsing.
- Excellent phone etiquette required.
- Experience with a Ticketing System/Footprints preferred.
- SDS or any POS system experience preferred. Cisco phone system experience preferred.
- Approaches all encounters with customers and co-workers in an attentive, friendly, courteous, and serviceoriented manner.
- Strong verbal/written communication abilities; effective interpersonal skills; strong attention to detail.
- Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others.
- Effective problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Taking Care of our People!
We understand the importance of financial health and security, and because of that, we provide competitive compensation to all Associates. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement savings with company match, flex spending account, paid personal time off, paid company holidays, parental leave, employee eyewear discount and much, much more. At National Vision, we strive to deliver opportunities for professional growth and long-term career fulfillment. We provide training programs, access to educational courses and pride ourselves on the ever-increasing amount of promotions from within.
We value and respect the unique and individual differences that everyone brings. We embrace all differences in matters of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a place where people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
BusinessView all jobs at National Vision