Under the supervision of the Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications, the Webmaster is responsible for the development and management of the university website. The Webmaster will assist in the creation and deployment of our SEO marketing strategy. The Webmaster also works with other departments to address their website content needs and updates while maintaining control and consistency of content and design.
· Work with Asst. Director of Marketing and Communications to determine the information architecture and appropriate content for easy navigation and superior user experience
· Maintain, revise and continually look to improve all aspects of the website (i.e. content, architecture, images, graphics, keyword performance, lead generation etc.). Develop strong SEO copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-throughs and conversions.
· Serve as central recipient of new information for website, working with other departments to insure content is up-to-date, accurate, and adheres to the NUHS style and brand guidelines.
· Serve as the internal authority on technical aspects of website (i.e. content management software, web scripting or programming, graphic and editing software, etc.).
· Codes and deploys email communications to internal and external stakeholders Compile monthly and quarterly metrics reports for the website; interpreting data in layman’s terms and providing actionable recommendations
· Regularly troubleshoot the website to ensure flawless functionality, link accuracy, and quick loading time.
· Identify web technologies and make recommendations for enhancements that follow industry trends and standards
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in web design or related field.
· 2-3 years related experience and/or training
· Experience with content management systems
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with search engine optimization
Additional experience /requirements preferred:
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
· Previous professional experience with email marketing and marketing software such as HubSpot, Pardot or Marketo
· Google Analytics certification preferred