- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Potential 30% bonus...and more!
This position is responsible for overseeing and managing one of the company’s warehouse facilities. which includes financial and operational performance, and managing the customer relationship.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Plans, implements and monitors day-to-day warehouse operations and personnel, workforce planning and scheduling, customer service and billing.
· Reviews orders, schedules staffing and manpower to meet customer’s needs.
· Motivates employees and handles problem resolution to achieve a positive work environment
· Works closely with staff to supervise warehouse operations, warehouse maintenance, customer service and inventory.
· Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
· Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
· Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
· Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
· Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
· Achieves financial objectives; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
· Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
· Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
· Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· The Warehouse Manager is responsible for coordinating with transportation operations to ensure customer satisfaction and optimal driver performance.
· Regular attendance is required.
· Other duties as assigned by Manager.
· Punctuality and regular attendance is mandatory.
1. At least three years of management experience including managing people and being accountable for a department or unit.
2. Solid communication skills including written and verbal.
3. Must have knowledge of Wholesale Vendor Compliance requirements to ensure Warehouse operations are compliant.
4. Must be computer literate and have basic to intermediate working knowledge of WMS (Highjump, AX) Microsoft Office Suite programs such as word, Outlook and excel.
5. The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and recall past information.
6. The nature of this job requires an individual who is dedicated, is detail-oriented and understand the business.
7. The ability to handle responsibility in a fast-paced environment is a necessity.
8. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Because this individual will be involved in implementing policies and procedures, it is essential that the person be a diplomatic, sensitive and an effective communicator.
National Trucking Company
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Manger jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.