Class A CDL Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
National Trench Safety (NTS), one of the fastest-growing specialty equipment rental companies, rents/sells shoring and traffic control/safety equipment to construction contractors, municipalities, and utility companies. NTS has an immediate opening for an experienced CDL Class A Truck Driver at our Baton Rouge, LA Branch operation. This is a local driving position.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to operate a Manual Transmission.
- Must be proficient in proper loading procedures.
- Should be at least 25 years old with a minimum of 5 years of commercial delivery experience, prior construction equipment delivery is a plus.
- Current valid LA Class A Drivers' License with no preventable accidents within the last 3 years
The successful candidate will be a team player, able to work a flexible schedule to meet our customer’s needs, read/write English, be forklift certified and lift up to 70 pounds. Will be required to load, deliver & pick up shoring equipment and other duties as assigned.
Why to work for NTS: We offer a competitive salary with a generous comprehensive benefit package.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision discount plan
- 401(K) retirement plan with company match
- Team Ownership Program (TOP) grants an annual stock award to every full-time active employee. TOP is unique for a privately held company but offered to show how much we value our employees.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Basic and Voluntary life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off that starts to accrue on the first paycheck
- 8 paid holidays
- Paid Birthday and Work Anniversary Holiday
- Incentive bonus plans
- Tuition reimbursement
ABOUT US: National Trench Safety, is a growing construction, equipment rental, and traffic control service company. We provide the highest quality trench and traffic safety products in the industry. We pride ourselves on our can-do spirit and our most important asset is our people. With 40 years of success behind us, we are a profitable and financially stable company that has experienced consistent growth. With our rapid growth, NTS offers unequaled advancement opportunities to the right candidate.
National Trench Safety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
National Trench Safety
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at National Trench Safety
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?