Experienced Inside/Outside Sales Rep - Electronic Test & Measurement
Presently we have an immediate opening for Sales Representative - An excellent opportunity to be part of a growing electronic test equipment organization with several years experience in selling and renting high quality, refurbished test and measurement equipment. As one of our sales representatives working inside sales for territories around the country, you will be part of a customer-oriented team dedicated to maximizing sales through the development of new business and the servicing of existing customers. Products supported include spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, communication analyzers, signal generators and all lines general purpose test and measurement equipment.
- Creating new business opportunities and expanding existing customer relationships.
- Regular field visits to customer sites to grow and develop the area.
- Input of product information and market competition.
- Providing input and feedback to product marketing, service and development groups on customer product and application requirements.
- A minimum of One Year of Test Equipment Related sales experience
- An understanding of current electronic industry technologies.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and customer interface skills
- Candidate should have a strong enthusiasm for selling and great desire to succeed.
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary: DOE + Commission
- Core Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Plan Liaison
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Family Care and Military Leave
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- Supplemental Life Insurance Benefits
- Dell Computer Employee Purchase Program
National Test Equipment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.