Human Resources Manager
National Technology Integrators Gaithersburg, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
The Human Resources Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company, to align with the overall organization strategy and business objectives.
The Human Resources Manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs; reports to the CEO; and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
The Human Resources Manager manages the following responsibilities and functions:
- Employee recruiting and retention;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- Employee relations;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Project staffing;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
National Technology IntegratorsWhy Work Here?
Great group of knowledgeable employees. Advancement options.
NTI is a Gaithersburg, MD based AV, security, and IT consulting, integration, and services company. NTI has a diverse group of technical management, programmers and a rapid response service team, supporting small to large custom commercial and federal systems.
8540 Helgerman CtGaithersburg, MD