Product Control Specialist & HVAC Technician Leader
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $25 to $28 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
National TAB [NT] is looking for a highly motivated individual, who enjoys working with their hands and being in the HVAC field, to join our team in the greater Cincinnati area! All work during 7am to 7pm, no after hours. You will have a diverse job function integrated across our Renew, TAB (Test, Adjust and Balance), & Ventilation Product Services group. If qualified, you will lead the Renew team, perform quality control for product division, with light maintenance & installation including running control wiring when needed. Also assist the test & balance team members.
- Inspect facilities report equipment deficiencies
- Perform simple routine preventative maintenance during normal business hours
- Perform HVAC commissioning service on equipment
- If Qualified, will support other Service techs via phone & help train. Assist with day to day & ordering material required.
- Perform Field Quality Control surveys for Ventilation Systems & light mechanical work when needed to assist with QC approval.
- Run control wiring as needed between assets installed.
- Installation of IAQ systems in HVAC systems
- Support Field Engineers in Test & Balance Functions
- Perform simple TAB balancing on constant volume systems. Applicant will be trained in this area.
- Report all findings on our digital platform
- Most work will be performed in Southwest Ohio, Indiana, & Kentucky. However, you will be required to travel at times (travel weeks are 4 days only).
- Requires a minimum of 4+ years of HVAC service or 2-year tech degree with 2+ years of service experience in HVAC industry
- Must be mechanically sound and ability to use all hand & power tools with efficiency be comfortable taking electrical readings, run control wiring, and light mechanical work.
- To lead team, you must be a good communicator, organized, and a team player.
- Our team will provide additional training to become efficient in IAQ installation & Fundamental TAB work. You must be dedicated to customer positive outcome & work in a team atmosphere as our part of our solution-based company.
You will gain:
· Fortune 500 Benefits (medical, dental, eye ++)
· Competitive Salary
· PTO and Vacation Time
· Opportunity to advance at your pace
· Types of challenges that will foster growth
· Become part of the NT Family
· Other benefits as you grow with NT
National TABWhy Work Here?
National TAB has been recognized as one of the 55 fastest-growing private companies in the Greater Cincinnati area by Business Courrier!
National TAB is a NEBB Certified national balancing company that services national and local accounts throughout the United States. Our clients include mechanical contractors, equipment suppliers, national chains, and other public and private institutions. We believe in hiring associates, not employees and understand the importance of challenging and advancing our associates. The company's partnership we have with our associates is a key ingredient to serving our clients! We offer competitive compensation based upon experience accentuated with Fortune 500 type benefits.
1329 East Kemper RoadCincinnati, OH
ConstructionView all jobs at National TAB