Process Support Specialist
National TAB Charlotte, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision
You are task with assisting the sales and project management teams for our regional markets throughout the country. Your day will be filled with various task that will allow diversity in your work & ability to grow into specific area of interest. Some of these task consist of, Estimating Support for the sales team to assist in gathering documents, bidders, and organizing systems for sales team.
Be a valued team member of the Regional Market(s) Processing Team. Assist with gathering all construction documents, schedules, job site contacts, and utilizing our FaciliBuild Platforms to create Virtual Test & Balance project for our Field engineers/techs can utilize for testing.
In addition, you will be tasked with continue communication with trades on site & our internal team to ensure site readiness via checklist submission, emails, and phone conversations. Then sending end of week tech site calls & coordination emails to trade team.
You must be skilled with computers & office suites. The ability to multi-task and learn new software platforms. You must be a good communicator via phone or email. We want a candidate that has a dig-in mentality and wants to grow & develop as an asset.
Tasks and Responsibilities -
• Work daily with the estimating team to gather bid documents, search for bidders, prepare & organize all bid documents and folders and estimated calendar with attention to detail. Assist with final bid documents or client approval submittals.
• Once Jobs are awarded, create job on our software platforms, upload documents, construction team, initial schedules, and required checklist for project.
• Mark-up GRD Plan for assigned projects. Eliminate plan inconsistency's by validating Air and Hydronic flows and referring to project plan checklist during plan review and mark-up. Properly identify all asset types and number of each along with their system (parent/child configuration). Get guidance on questions from each project lead when you need advise on inconsistencies
• Follow instructions from the Project team to build project with proper inventory logic & proper form/field requirements. Build and generate a preliminary submittal with assets organized per project instructions. Review PDF report to ensure assets will report as intended. Share any reporting issues with project team to review team immediately
• Final reporting - gather and consolidate user-up loaded GRD's, Pictures, Balance Schedules, Checklist, and other notable deficiency's and issues to ensure all relevant report material are properly incorporated. Generate the report and review for completeness per our guidelines. Submit report to supervisor to review & create executive summary
• Create site call emails and send to techs for end of week tech communication to job site. Track techs to ensure they return emails indicating site call success. Help to communicate with scheduling team immediately if project status changes.
Dependability - Job requires understanding instruction from project team and asking critical questions before proceeding or as work is being compiled to ensure 100% accuracy, 100% of the time.
Cooperation - Job requires working or acting together as a member of a team for a common purpose or benefit.
Self Control - Job requires personal motivation to task and maintain daily weekly goals at appropriate level to ensure fullest levels of productivity
Attention - to Detail Job requires being meticulous & careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
Integrity - Job requires consistency of actions, methods, principles, expectations, and outcomes.
Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with these situations.
Flexibility - Job requires being adaptable, open to change.
Independence - Job requires working independently to achieve goals. Must be fully engaged & focused on task to ensure quality and productivity goals are met.
National TABWhy Work Here?
Great benefits with a small company feel with a lot of room for growth!
National TAB is a NEBB Certified national balancing company that services national and local accounts throughout the United States. Our clients include mechanical contractors, equipment suppliers, national chains, and other public and private institutions. We believe in hiring associates, not employees and understand the importance of challenging and advancing our associates. The company's partnership we have with our associates is a key ingredient to serving our clients! We offer competitive compensation based upon experience accentuated with Fortune 500 type benefits.
BusinessView all jobs at National TAB