Customer Service Associate
National Storage Affiliates North Highlands, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a career, instead of a job? If so, National Storage Affiliates is looking for you! We are seeking talented, energetic, and highly motivated people to join our team.
The perfect candidate does not need to have self-storage experience! If you have experience in customer service, hospitality, or retail and experience with cash handling, this could be the perfect fit for you!
As the Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the store including managing accounts receivables, tenant rental and providing tours of the property, keeping the property clean, light sales of rental insurance and retail products. In addition, you may assist with the lien process of delinquent units and must be able to offer exceptional customer service both in person and on the phone. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive to help the property/stores succeed! This position also assists with cleanup of the property and yard work, etc.
Position involves or requires the following:
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Some computer experience required on Microsoft office programs
- Reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance as you will need to travel to bank and post office and other properties to perform daily responsibilities when necessary
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Reports to Area Manager
- Work availability of Monday-Friday 9 am- 6 pm and Saturday 9 am- 5 pm as well as be available for overtime when necessary
- Rotating Days Off
- Up to 40 Hours per week
- May be required to be outside for extended periods of time during inclement weather
- Some light physical activity which includes yard work, and light maintenance
- Accurate filing and record keeping skills
- Cash handling experience required
- Basic Math Skills
- The ability to manage delinquent accounts and maintain low accounts receivables
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Health benefit options
- Supplemental benefits such as dental, vision, and more!
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Paid Training
- Storage unit discounts
- Evenings and Sundays off!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER!!
Powered by JazzHR