A National Security Service Provider is seeking to hire an experienced and qualified Concierge for our residential property in the Chicago, IL Downtown area. The ideal candidate will be a skilled and experienced in the hospitality and security standards. Responsible for providing excellent member service and maintaining strong professional relationships. This is a great opportunity to develop your leadership skills and work with our experienced management team. The ideal candidate must be able to make decisions, follow directions, and give instructions.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who is outgoing, high energy, driven, and a professional person who has a sincere interest in problem solving, and running the front desk efficiently.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior Residential Concierge Experience at Luxury Apt. Home Complex/Building Minimum 1 year
- Worked with 150+ units (Desirable)
- Experience with Rise, Building Link, or equivalent preferred
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public.
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and work well with people
- Detail oriented and able to handle multiple functions at the same time.
- Must display exceptional communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable of the local area, tourist attractions, restaurants, and transportation services.
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard
- Upon hire, employee must successfully complete a background investigation
· Provide Clear communication with Operations Manager of security about site needs or issues
Part-time and Full-time positions available.
National Star ServicesNational Services is a 25 year old facility management company providing such services as janitorial, security, maintenance and staffing throughout the nation.