Our client is seeking a Field Service Engineer based out of the Greater Rapid City, MI area. Work for a company that is known worldwide for its hydraulic technology products. Company offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
LOCATION: Greater Rapid City, MI area with Travel Worldwide
- Provide service for hydraulic/electrical equipment as requested at customer sites
- Diagnose customer’s equipment problems while communicating internally with company departments to find an efficient solution in a timely manner
- Ability to operate computer diagnostic equipment for hydraulic and electronic systems
- Create service reports and documentation via computer to maintain accurate records and process paperwork in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate with customers so they understand how to use the Company’s products
- Create a customer educational process by teaching via customer schools
- Maintain knowledge of current trends in the hydraulic industry in regard to new developments, technology and procedures
- By reviewing customer installations, create opportunities to upgrade and improve upon existing equipment
- Provide feedback to Engineering regarding technical issues on the customer level to improve upon quality and customer satisfaction
- Associates Degree in Fluid Power Technology and/or related Engineering educational background
- Demonstrated ability and understanding of complex hydraulic systems with technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills which will assist with resolving technically challenging problems with the customer and with internal Company personnel
- Be the Voice of the Customer by providing feedback to Engineering to improve upon Customer Satisfaction
- Contribute to the success of the Company by supporting future products and system design improvements
Client requires US Citizenship or Green Card Permanent Resident Status, no sponsorship available.
Due to the expected amount of responses only qualified applicants will be contacted by Craig Novins.