Patient Services Coordinator
At National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our platform of success is composed of a history of excellence, recognized distinction, groundbreaking treatment options, convenient locations, and long-term results.
We are currently looking for a Patient Services Coordinator to support our Bowie, MD team in their front desk administrative functions.
The schedule is Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm/ 9:00 to 5:30 pm Flexible
Working under the guidance of the Center Manager, you will:
- Perform patient check in/out procedures, to include entering demographic/insurance information into an EMR system, collecting any outstanding copays/balances
- Work with patients, insurance companies, and providers to maintain demographic information, obtain proper authorizations,
- Prepare charts for upcoming appointments and process medical records requests in an efficient manner.
We require the following:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year of administrative medical office experience, preferably in a specialty practice.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems, required.
- Experience in Pain Management, Regenerative Medicine, or Orthopedics, strongly preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time off.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website at http://www.treatingpain.com.
If you would like to join our team, please apply clicking the “START YOUR APPLICATION” button located above/below this description. Please note that incomplete submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond to telephone requests for information related to our openings.
National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.