At National Spine & Pain Centers (NSPC), our mission is to relieve pain and improve quality of life through personalized, accessible care. We are currently looking for a Medical Assistant to support our Cary, NC team in their back office clinical functions.
The schedule will be Monday -Friday 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
Working under the guidance of the Center Manager and a Provider, you will:
- Work the halls – rooming patients, checking vitals, and updating medical history in the EMR system.
- Follow up with patients via phone to update them of lab results and answer any questions they may have.
- Assist providers in the procedure room from proper sterile set up to operating a C-ARM to obtain fluoroscopy.
We require the following:
- Graduation from an accredited Medical Assisting program OR Bachelor Degree in a related medical field in addition to one year of medical office experience, required.
- CMA and/or RMA certifications are strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of clinical Medical Assistant experience, preferably in a specialty practice, required.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems, required.
- Experience in Pain Management, Regenerative Medicine, or Orthopedics, strongly preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
NSPC offers competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer-matched 401(k), holidays and paid time off.
We encourage all prospective candidates to learn more about NSPC by viewing our website at http://www.treatingpain.com.
If you would like to join our team, please apply clicking the “START YOUR APPLICATION” button located above/below this description. Please note that incomplete submissions will NOT be considered, and we are not able to respond to telephone requests for information related to our openings.
National Spine & Pain Centers is an Equal Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.