The Psychosocial Rehabilitation Quality Coordinator has a Bachelor’s degree or is classified as a Licensed Professional Counselor Intern. In this specialized hybrid role, the PSR Quality Coordinator will be responsible for both patient care as well as internal audit and strategic projects. When caring for our consumers, this role will utilize a variety of approaches and interventions to promote recovery while providing successful community integration experiences, provide individualized support and skill teaching in the community to promote new role development; assist individuals in gaining access to needed psychiatric, medical, social, residential, financial and other services appropriate for the individual Additionally, the PSR Quality Coordinator will conduct internal audits to assess the quality and ensure compliance with the master treatment plan documentation and internal policies and procedures.
PSR Quality Coordinator Responsibilities:
Internal Audit and Strategic Projects:
- Establish internal audit strategy and methodology to evaluate and assess the documentation compliance and alignment with consumer master treatment plans.
- Review audit findings and process improvement recommendations with Case Management and Clinical Leadership.
- Support training efforts to educate PSR staff on documentation best practices.
- Assist individual in developing and practicing the goals as defined on their Master Treatment Plans. This may include accompanying individuals to appointments, leisure activities or other activities of interest including religious, educational or vocational to provide support and encouragement.
- Complete ANSAs, Intakes and Preliminary treatment plans as assigned
- Link individuals to community resources and peer supports to promote community integration.
- Carry individual caseload under supervision of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Provide in-home psychosocial rehab services to consumers.
- Attend trainings on relevant topics such as recovery, substance abuse and psychiatric rehabilitation.
- Be aware of and follow policies and procedures including those regarding confidentiality.
- Participate in quality improvement and data gathering as assigned.
- Assist individuals in gaining access to needed psychiatric, medical, social, residential, financial and other services appropriate for the individual.
- Hours will be scheduled as needed to support PSR II and III peers
- Other related duties as assigned
Qualifications: Qualified candidates must have a desire to make a difference in the lives of our consumers, be motivated and organized, have a positive demeanor, possess the ability to work independently, as well as, within a multidisciplinary team in a fast paced environment, and must be able to complete all required paperwork and meet deadlines
- Education: Must have a B.A. Degree in Psychology or Sociology or LPCI
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience working with psychiatric/behavioral health patients population. Knowledge of local community resources a plus.
- Additional Requirements: Must maintain current ANSA certification, Texas Driver’s License, CPR and Verbal De-escalation Certifications