Licensed Mental Health Clinician - LPC, LCSW, Psychologist
National Smart Healthcare Services El Paso, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Licensed Mental Health Clinician for National Smart Healthcare Services is a per diem or as needed role. This Clinician must be bilingual, hold a Master’s/Doctorate degree in Psychology, Counseling or Social Work,and is currently licensed in the state of Texas. Trained and astute in the issues concerning the everyday challenges faced by the mental health population. It is the responsibility of the Licensed Mental Health Clinician to ensure that the consumers of psychosocial rehabilitation services are provided a thorough mental health assessment as well as clinical interventions and community resources that will produce positive, successful outcomes in their daily lives.
- Conduct audits of the medical records ensuring appropriate services and documentation are being provided
- Complete Bio-psychosocial/Functional Assessment and Treatment Planning
- Must be trained in Motivational Interviewing
- Conduct in-home visits when the need arises
- Participate in team meetings
- Participate in complex case staffing meetings
- Must hold current LPC or LCSW licensure in Texas
- Must have a minimum of 3 years experience with the mental health population
- Previous home-health experience a plus
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
National Smart Healthcare ServicesWhy Work Here?
Excellent career opportunity to join our rapidly growing company with great benefits.
National Smart Healthcare is a Psychosocial Rehabilitation organization dedicated to the SMI population in communities around Texas. Since 2006, National Smart Healthcare Services has met the needs of adult consumers enrolled in a Managed Medicaid plan and living in the following service delivery areas: Harris County, Jefferson County Nueces County, Travis County, Bexar County, El Paso County, and Hidalgo County. Our staff includes certified case managers and licensed therapists ( LCSW, LPC, LMFT) with extensive training and experience in meeting the needs of consumers with Severe and Persistent Mentally Ill ( SPMI) adults in their home or community setting.
1406 Wyoming Avenue El PasoEl Paso, TX