Your Job responsibilities as Team Lead will consist of:
· Manage a team that consists of licensed clinicians and clinician intern
· Ensure the clinical team is following company policies and procedures and state guidelines for the Texas Resiliency and Recovery Model of care, treatment and services.
· Functional assessments and Treatment Planning to be done by you and your team members via tele-health and during face to face encounters in the community as indicated.
· Conduct team meetings for updates and training
· Assist with scheduling of clinical team with appropriate clients
· Participate in quality initiatives, such as medical record review,
· Participate in after hours on call rotation
· Staff training and staff development
Qualified candidates must be motivated and organized, have a positive demeanor, possess the ability to work independently, as well as, within a multidisciplinary team in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the Seriously Mentally Ill (SMI) population and the appropriate treatment modalities.
- Knowledge of the Psychosocial Rehabilitation Model of service
- Knowledge of community resources for underserved populations.
Education: Master’s Degree in Social Work or Psychology. LPC or LCSW license required
Experience: 1-2 years previous experience working with the SMI psychiatric population. Knowledge of local community resources and managed care organization guidelines. At least two years experience supervising or leading a team comprised of clinicians.
National Smart Healthcare Services
Why Work Here?Since 2006, National Smart Healthcare Services, Inc. continues to meet the needs of adult consumers with Severe and Persistent Mental Illness (SPMI) diagnosis, enrolled in a Managed Medicaid plan and living in the following service delivery areas: Harris County, Jefferson County Nueces County, Travis County, Bexar County, El Paso County, and Hidalgo County. Our staff includes certified case managers and licensed therapists ( LCSW, LPC, LMFT) with extensive training and experience in meeting the needs of consumers with Severe and Persistent Mentally Ill ( SPMI) adults in their home or community setting.
Excellent career opportunity to join our rapidly growing company with great benefits.