As part of a development technology team, The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customization and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise. This individual will be involved in portions of the full systems life cycle (based on experience/skills) and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Handles complex problems independently and demonstrates analytical thinking and is able to make judgments and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to build and maintain integrations with the CRM Platform
- Design, develop, and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap in collaboration with IT leadership.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant development or combination of education, training and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience developing on Dynamics 365 CE
- Azure DevOps, Azure Service Bus, Logic Apps
- Git repositories and GitFlow
- Dynamics API
- Microsoft Common Data Service
- PowerApps, Sharepoint
- Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL
- Healthcare Knowledge preferred
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Client Focus: Make clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.