At all levels, working at National Seating & Mobility provides the opportunity to directly impact our client’s lives by giving them self-reliance and independence. Our teams are comprised of passionate individuals, dedicated to providing the best care to each client. We focus on abilities by leveraging technology and creating mobility solutions that are as unique as our client’s needs.
Working at National Seating & Mobility is an opportunity to build a meaningful career, while leaving a lasting impact on the lives of those we serve. Located in more than 40 states, we strive for diversity and offer an array of benefits including 401k, company paid Long Term Disability, and tuition reimbursement.
We are looking to grow our enthusiastic and engaged team at NSM. Submit your resume and join a group of enthusiastic professionals dedicated to changing lives.
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
1. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2. Answer phone calls and manage phone requests and inquiries in a helpful and professional manner. Takes the initiative to bring inquiries to a conclusion where at all possible, thereby avoiding return phone calls from the Branch Manager or other personnel. Communicates with clients, clinicians, and caregivers to provide follow-up on pending orders as directed by branch leadership.
3. Coordinates with branch staff and clients/caregivers to set client/referral source evaluation, delivery and repair appointments.
4. Assists in completion of work orders which may involve but is not limited to verification that all necessary client information is documented, equipment detail entry, and verification of eligibility for funding. Accepts delivery of goods when necessary.
5. Performs data entry of all pertinent information, including scanning documentation received. Files documents and folders.
6. Assists with the physical inventory at the direction of branch leadership.
7. Provides clerical support for the preparation of inventory documentation.
8. Responsible for continuing education related to job duties, i.e. remaining informed about and familiar with NSM’s current and/or new policies and procedures, checking WNSM for new information on an ongoing basis, completing Learning Links and attending courses or seminars as assigned by the Branch Manager or OA.
9. Completes follow up phone calls efficiently and professionally.
10. Performs any directly-related job duties as assigned by branch leadership. Carries out all position expectations in a professional manner.
11. Must maintain regular and predictable attendance.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands repetitively to operate standard office equipment. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
Required Education, Experience, & Competencies:
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Communication Proficiency
• Computer Proficiency
• Organizational Skills
• Customer/Client Focus
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He/She will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor.