Administrative Coordinator, Communications and Public Affairs
The National Retail Federation, the world's largest retail trade association, passionately advocates for the people, brands, policies and ideas that help retail succeed. From its headquarters in Washington, D.C., NRF empowers the industry that powers the economy. Retail is the nation's largest private-sector employer, contributing $3.9 trillion to annual GDP and supporting one in four U.S. jobs - 52 million working Americans. For over a century, NRF has been a voice for every retailer and every retail job, educating, inspiring and communicating the powerful impact retail has on local communities and global economies.
We are seeking an individual with at least one year of communications or marketing experience to serve as the Administrative Coordinator for out Communications and Public Affairs team. The individual will provide dedicated support to the SVP, Communications and Public Affairs and support other internal departments as well as external strategic initiatives across NRF.
Essential Functions include:
- Work with SVP Communications and Public Affairs to support implementation of strategic efforts that advance NRF's agenda, increase brand awareness and advance the interests of the retail industry
- Collaborate with team members across NRF to understand priorities and support execution of key initiatives and special projects
- Collaborate with NRF divisions and key stakeholders to develop communications materials - including video, blog posts, and collateral materials
- Coordinate within communications and across NRF to execute social media, media relations, editorial, online, and other communications elements of campaigns
- Provide support to NRF's brand expert and creative director on NRF programs, initiatives and events including media campaigns, all aspects of in-person and virtual events, websites, video and photography, as needed
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or at least 1 year of communications or marketing experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High level of professionalism, creativity and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as NRF members, consultants, and vendors
- Ability to work and collaborate as a part of a fast-paced, driven team
- Ability to travel (up to 10%)
National Retail Federation (NRF) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NRF is committed to the policy of an equal employment opportunity in recruitment, hiring, career advancement, and all other personnel practices. NRF will not discriminate because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, past or present military service, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local law.
National Retail Federation Inc
1101 New York AvenueWashington, DC
Get fresh Administrative Coordinator, Communications and Public Affairs jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.