National Recruiters Waitsfield, VT
- Posted: over a month ago
- Per Diem
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct a comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental, and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy, and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on the provided tablet.
- One year of NP experience
- Master' s degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.