Currently looking for Part-time Board Certified Nurse Practitioners to conduct Health Risk Assessments on Medicare Advantage members. Paid training, mileage reimbursement, and an Android tablet with a proprietary EMR provided to qualified applicants. Minimum requirement of ten (10) hours per week between Monday - Saturday.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
- Conduct comprehensive in-home health risk assessment to identify all active and chronic disease conditions as well as determine all physical, mental and social needs present at the time of the visit.
- Obtain vital signs, measure BMI, review pharmacological therapy and conduct a physical examination.
- Educate and counsel patient and family on any conditions identified during assessment and screening procedures.
- Make recommendations and communicate findings to Primary Care Physicians through documentation of outcomes on provided tablet.
Requirements of the Nurse Practitioner - Health Risk Assessments
- Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Ability to cover the entire county in which the job is listed.
- Available to commit to at least ten (10) hours per week.
- Board Certification with current unrestricted Nurse Practitioner (NP) license.
- Experience dealing with a complex set of patients with a relatively high level of acuity.