Digital Marketing Specialist
- $56,162 to $67,380 Yearly
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports To: Director, Marketing and Engagement Strategy
New/Replacement Position: New Position
Location: Remote (within the United States)
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $28.80 - $34.55 per hour
$56,162 - $67,380 (annual)
About the Organization
The National Recreation and Park Association (NRPA) is the leading not-for-profit organization dedicated to building strong, healthy, and resilient communities through the power of parks and recreation. NRPA advances this vision by investing in and championing the work of park and recreation professionals as a catalyst for positive change in service of equity, climate-readiness, and overall health and well-being.
With more than 60,000 members, NRPA champions and supports the work of park and recreation professionals and advocates through professional development, grants and programs, research, publications, conferences, advocacy and more.
For more information, visit www.nrpa.org.
For digital access to NRPA’s flagship publication, Parks & Recreation, visit www.parksandrecreation.org.
About the Position
The Digital Marketing Specialist is a part of the Marketing, Engagement, and Communications team at NRPA. As a key member of the marketing team a top priority is to promote NRPA resources and assets to target audiences while building community. This role will support the marketing team to analyze campaign results, informing overall strategy. The individual will also manage marketing communications dissemination such as email deployment, web page publication, and support the Social Media Specialist with publication and monitoring. This role will need to work in close coordination with the IT department to ensure consistency in metrics collected and analyzed.
Specific Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build email marketing campaigns and deploy through NRPA vendor solutions.
- Create monthly reporting dashboards and provide recommendations to marketing manager campaign leads.
- Stay informed of industry trends and benchmarks to help NRPA compare results across the sector for campaigns. Includes maintaining awareness of vendor community that supports NRPA marketing communications.
- Assists web specialist and social media specialist roles as needed to publish content and monitor results.
- Ensures strong collaboration with IT team in an effort to create consistency in reporting metrics and identify best practices.
- Ensures marketing campaigns follow NRPA brand guidance.
- Leads project management for marketing campaign execution keeping all team members informed of status and meeting deadlines.
- Engaged member of broader marketing team contributing to regular meetings, participating in project work groups, committed to building relationships with peers.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- In lieu of specific educational requirements, professional experience, accomplishments, and industry knowledge will be highly regarded.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2-6 years in related field (digital marketing role); preferred experience in email marketing, SEO, web analytics, marketing campaign analysis; Association or P&R experience preferred.
- Association, non-profit and/or Parks & Recreation experience is a plus.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices such as paid media, SEO, social media engagement, etc.
- Experience in project management a plus.
- Experience in data analytic measurement to inform marketing strategy plans.
- Confident and honest in dealing with all internal and external clients.
- Organized and have excellent time-management skills.
- Strong, positive work ethic and demonstrated professionalism.
- Willing to travel 5-10 days per year.
National Recreation and Park AssociationAshburn, VA
Get fresh Digital Marketing Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.