Receptionist Front Desk Entry Level- Reston
National Realty Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $20 Hourly
Reston-based real estate office National Realty seeks front desk receptionist/administrative assistant for a full time position. The real estate office has a friendly, professional atmosphere and is run by two real estate brokers who are also brothers. This is a Monday-Friday position. This is one of the best jobs in Reston for those nearby.
Please only apply if you live within 5-15 miles of Reston. Cities near our Reston office include Vienna, Herndon, Oakton, Sterling, Great Falls, Chantilly, Centreville, Ashburn, Leesburg, Burke, McLean, Falls Church, Fairfax Station, Manassas, Bristow, Annandale, Arlington.
We have a family owned business with many agents in an independent company. The front desk greets visitors for our owners, real estate agents and tenants. Basic duties include answering phones, entering information on the computer, update agent roster, checking on any office supply needs. The front desk also schedules conference rooms. We have a full kitchen and small dining table along with vending machine and lots of coffee. We are at the corner of Reston Parkway and Sunrise Valley Drive at the Hartke Building, very near the Dulles Toll Road. Please send a resume, any other info (online or other) and request an interview. You will receive valuable "learn while you work" experience with us.
:- Live in Northern VA within 5-15 miles of Reston
- Preferably, experience as a receptionist / secretary / office manager / customer service / retail or office work helpful. Background as a student may be acceptable.
- Possess professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional demeanor and teamwork oriented
- Friendly and personable attitude
- Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) very helpful.
- Math or basic math skills helpful for deposits and checks
- Enthusiasm and motivated to be the first impression of the company at the front desk
- Administrative and office support under the guidance of the two owners/brothers-
-Answering and directing phone calls and handling mail
- Greeting visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Creating and organizing office files for transactions
- Assistance in accounting, checks and deposits
- Reserve conference rooms and maintain office schedule
- Monitor office supplies and kitchen supplies
Provide an atmosphere of friendliness with a professional office environment.
Candidates should apply here and we will review. Submit a resume or any text. Please provide experience, education, profile photo and city of residence. Include email and phone number(s). You may also provide a link to a profile such as linkedin, facebook, your own business page or any other information such as educational background and experience that you believe may be helpful is appreciated. We appreciate your interest. National Realty is independently owned and operated and a family owned business in Reston.
National RealtyWhy Work Here?
Real estate company in a great location in Reston VA owned by two brothers with personal support,training and a family atmosphere.
National Realty, based in Reston, Virginia handles home sales and rentals. The company has nearly 150 agents who live throughout the Northern Virginia area. The company provides personal support and training. The company owners, Keith and Paul Hartke, are brokers with over 30 years experience each. Keith and Paul lead a team-oriented approach, being personally available to their agents 24/7 to help them in sales transactions to become successful real estate agents. They have a fast low-cost online pre-license course for those who do not currently have a real estate license. Visit our office at the corner of Reston Parkway and Sunrise Valley Drive - free outdoor parking. A great company to join and an enjoyable family environment..
11890 Sunrise Valley DriveReston, VA
TourismView all jobs at National Realty