We have an immediate opening for a detail oriented, highly organized assistant property manager for a 241 unit apartment community.
· Oversight of property management software and ensuring data is correct and up-to-date
· Manages resident financial accounts and coordinates account receivables
· Responsible for posting any move-out charges and sending out final account statements
· Handle all invoices, security deposit dispositions input into computer daily
· Follow up on delinquencies and collections for former residents and collect bad debts
· Manage all activities related to apartment rentals including marketing, leasing, and maintaining good customer relations with residents and prospective clients
· Greets, assists, and leases apartments to prospective residents
· Responsible for daily marketing efforts through Craigslist and/or other outreach
· Provides tours of apartment and community to potential residents for the purpose of leasing apartments.
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in bookkeeping or leasing
· Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
· Experience using property management accounting software preferred
· Prior residential property management experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
National Real Estate Company