Warehouse Associate / CDL Delivery Driver
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are seeking a Class A CDL Driver/Warehouse Associate in our Olive Branch, Mississippi manufacturing branch. You will be responsible for safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) to deliver product, and will work in a manufacturing warehouse environment where we build vertical turbine pumps.
- Safely operate a heavy or tractor-trailer truck locally and long-distance
- Load and unload cargo
- Properly track and document activity DOT log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- Pull orders
- Unload inbound freight
- Package and load outbound freight
- Stock inventory, cycle counts
- General warehouse duties and tasks as assigned
- Previous experience in truck driving or other related fields
- Commercial driver's license Class A
- Ability to handle physical workload, lift/move 100 lbs
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent driving and safety record
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Dependable attendance, delivery schedule adherence
- Organized and detail oriented
- Experience working with vertical turbine pumps a +
National Pump CompanyWhy Work Here?
Amazing Benefits and 401k/Employee Stock Purchase Options with the match beginning on 1st Day!
National Pump Company manufactures a complete line of vertical line shaft turbines and submersible pumps for the agricultural, municipal, residential, petroleum, and industrial-commercial markets. We carry standard products off the shelf, ready for shipment, and engineered projects, crafted with our team of highly experienced design engineers on staff, and tested at three test facilities to ensure the right design for your application.
11176 Green Valley DriveOlive Branch, MS
Transportation and Storage