Truck Driver /Warehouse Worker - CDL A Lubbock, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
National Pump Company, a respected leader and customer-focused provider just celebrated its 50th year in pumping technology, for the agricultural, municipal, petroleum, mining, and industrial markets. We are seeking for Warehouse Worker/Truck Driver for our Lubbock, TX manufacturing branch.
- To drive tractor-trailer or smaller trucks and trailers
- To deliver to local, long-distance customers and other NPC facilities
- To ensure truck and trailer maintenance is performed at regular intervals
- To perform proper loading and unloading techniques according to OSHA and DOT standards using a mobile forklift or a yard lift
- To perform the following tasks:
- Pull orders, unload inbound freight trucks
- Stock inventory, various warehouse duties i.e.; housekeeping, washing trucks, etc.
- To accept frequent supervision and assistance regarding all tasks
- Required to follow any other job-related instructions/duties as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current DOT certified state-issued driver license
- Knowledge and performance of DOT requirements for operator record keeping
- Clean driving record
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Professional conduct as both a driver and NPC employee
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills using tact and negotiation
- Dependability, attendance, organization, work quality, productivity, initiative, cooperation, and overall knowledge development are all key to performing this position successfully
NPC realizes that our success as an organization is dependent upon our people. If you are interested in sharing in that success and making a difference in the lives of our employees and company, we look forward to meeting you.
Visit our website at www.nationalpumpcompany.com
National Pump CompanyWhy Work Here?
Amazing Benefits and 401k/Employee Stock Purchase Options with the match beginning on 1st Day!
National Pump Company manufactures a complete line of vertical line shaft turbines and submersible pumps for the agricultural, municipal, residential, petroleum, and industrial-commercial markets. We carry standard products off the shelf, ready for shipment, and engineered projects, crafted with our team of highly experienced design engineers on staff, and tested at three test facilities to ensure the right design for your application.
4229 Adrian StLubbock, TX
Transportation and Storage