National Property Management Associates has an excellent opportunity for a Property Management Professional to manage our residential apartment complex. The ideal candidate should have experience in residential property management along with excellent people, managerial, supervisory, organizational and computer skills.
Compensation package includes 100% discount for onsite apartment.
- Manage all aspects of property
- Inspect and arrange maintenance to meet standards
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Advertise and market vacant spaces to attract tenants
- Collect receivable accounts and handle operating expenses
- Develop and manage annual budgets by forecasting requirements and analyzing variances, data and trends
- Oversee properties' personnel and assess its performance
- Accomplish financial goals and report periodically on financial performance
- Proven work experience as property manager
- Full understanding of property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills
- Experience with MRI and Nexus software a plus!
National Property Management Associates IncMustang, OK
Real EstateView All National Property Management Associates Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.