Warehouse Supervisor job 1805142021
National Performance Warehouse Hillsboro, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
NPW is seeking dependable, motivated individuals to join our warehouse family! With over fifty years of selling both traditional & performance parts, NPW is at the forefront of its industry.
"Selling & marketing what industry customers need & want."
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for successfully managing a team while overseeing daily warehouse activities and optimizing warehouse processes to maximize productivity.
- Coordinate and oversee warehouse logistics
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Perform various inventory counts; order supplies and goods as needed
- Ensure proper transport, packaging, and placement of product
- Abide by and enforce company, state, and federal safety regulations
- Lead a team to effectively carry out assigned tasks
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Previous experience in a lead or supervisor role in a warehouse position
- Ability to read & identify part numbers that are both numeric or alpha-numeric
- Communicate well in both written & verbal form
- Capable of managing time effectively & multi-tasking as necessary
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Maintain a reliable attendance record
- Positive, "CAN DO" attitude
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Consistently lift/carry 10-20lbs
- Bend, reach, lift, & climb ladders/steps
- Frequently required to sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with room to advance, then NPW is the company for you!
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Employee Purchase Program
- Paid on a Weekly Basis
- Advancement Opportunities
NPW is a drug free workplace.
National Performance Warehouse
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at National Performance Warehouse