Customer Service Representative - Full Time/Year Round 2702262021
National Performance Warehouse Portland, OR
- Posted: June 10, 2021
NPW is currently seeking reliable, driven, individual to fill the position of Customer Service Representative.
Ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer savvy
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service
- Spanish/English speaking a PLUS!
- MUST have a positive CAN-DO attitude!
The Customer Service position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service while supplying customers with timely & accurate information regarding accounts, order status, and responding to customer concerns or complaints.
- Engage with customer to assess and fully identify customer needs
- Review customer accounts and make changes as necessary
- Provides technical advice, troubleshoots, & finds solution to the customer's problem
- Processes & enters orders in system using relevant computer software
- Escalate customer concerns or complaints as needed to appropriate department
- Additional duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Consistently lift/carry 10-20lbs
- Bend, reach, lift, & climb ladders/steps
- Stand and walk for the duration of the shift
If you are looking for an exciting career opportunity with room to advance, then NPW is the company for you!
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Employee Purchase Program
- Paid on a Weekly Basis
- Advancement Opportunities
NPW is a drug free workplace.
National Performance Warehouse
BusinessView all jobs at National Performance Warehouse