General Facilities Technician
National Older Worker Career Center Fargo, ND
- Posted: 24 days ago
- $20 Hourly
*Note: This position is 100% telework at this time and may change based on the Agency's needs.
Minimum of 2 year(s) of experience in construction or maintenance/handy work. OR AA Degree
- Data manipulation via Excel or similar; ability to interpret graphs; comfortable using internet search functions
- Experience required with Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point
- Autocad experience a plus, but not required
Position works as assistant to the Supervisory Engineer by managing work orders via a software system, maintaining utility use data, researching and preparing estimates and other projects as needed. Must be able to summarize work performance weekly.
- Manage work order database, summarize weekly for Engineer 50%
- Maintain utility data and monthly meter reading data 5%
- Research steps required to repair specific maintenance projects, write statements of work as needed 25%
- Based on requirements, research costs for each project to determine project totals 10%
- Provide autocad updates to existing facility maps 10%
- Security awareness, ethics, safety training and other continuous learning courses.
- As needed
- Physical requirements: Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
NOWCC is committed to promoting equal opportunity and to an environment free from discrimination and harassment in any form administering Experienced Worker Programs under cooperative agreements with federal agencies. It is NOWCC?s policy to comply with all applicable laws that provide equal opportunity and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in enrolling participants in the federal programs.
National Older Worker Career Center
Real EstateView all jobs at National Older Worker Career Center