Positions open for qualified Construction Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents with a national multi-family construction/renovation company. Experience in exterior/interior renovations preferred.
Must have the following character traits, knowledge and skills:
· Be a Team Player
· Manage and supervise subcontractors and material suppliers
· Be detail oriented, organized and an excellent communicator
· Be ambitious and self-motivated
· Work under pressure
· Have a positive attitude and good work ethic
· Be able to maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
· Read and interpret blueprints and specification manuals
· Have knowledge of basic construction design and construction systems
· Have knowledge of construction costs and procurement process
· Ability to interpret and apply state law, local policy and administrative procedures
· Must be willing to travel as necessary
For immediate consideration, please submit salary requirement with resume.