- How to Apply:
- Clicking on the Apply button will take you to MortgageFieldServices.com website.
- Click on the button that says "Click Here to Get Started".
- Create a user account that will allow you to take the free inspector course.
- At the end of the course is an application that is sent to 3 hiring companies.
- The course takes less than an hour to complete.
This is for South Dallas mainly, south of I-30. Unless you also want Irving and Garland area. It's up to you.
What Do Mortgage Field Service Contractors Do?
By law, mortgage companies and banks are required to document the occupancy and physical condition of all mortgaged loans. To do this they send a Property Inspector to the physical property to take specific photos and to reasonably determine if the property is occupied or vacant. The property inspector then reports the general condition of the property using a mobile app.
Mortgage Field Service Inspectors are property inspectors who:
- Determine if a property is occupied or vacant.
- Rate the property as Good, Fair, or Poor.
- Take photos of the property using your own smart cell phone.
- Fill out a form on your cell phone using a downloadable mobile application.
- Determine the condition of the lawn as Good, Fair, or Poor.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have dependable transportation (good gas mileage is a plus).
- Must have a smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Must have a printer/scanner (or easy access to both).
- Must a desktop/laptop or tablet to print from.
INCOME and ASSIGNMENTS:
Income-based on area and volume.
Metro area inspectors can do 4 to 8 inspections an hour for about an average of $30 an hour.
Rural area inspectors cannot complete as many inspections as metro areas, so we pay them more. Most rural inspectors can do 2 to 4 an hour.
Rural areas may pay more per inspection on average.
Based on 1099 contractor work. No resume.
Clicking on the Apply button will take you to MortgageFieldServices.com website where you can become Certified as Property Inspector. The free course which takes about 30-45 minutes will show you what our industry does, and how to complete property inspections. At the end of the course is an application button which not only goes to our company, but to 2 others as well.
If you already have Mortgage Field Services property inspection experience and already have an Aspen Grove ABC# background check, send an email to Lori@nmfs.com and ask her to help you take the next step.