Customer Success Technical Manager
National Merchants Association Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: 29 days ago
National Merchants Association is America's only merchant advocacy group working for business owners to eliminate the unnecessary and unreasonable fees that some credit card processors charge. National Merchants Association is nationally recognized for its ingenuity and reputation as a leader in the electronic payments industry.
The work environment at National Merchants Association is built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries. You'll feel good about coming to work, and the contributions you make to our clients, fellow employees, local community and the company. We believe in helping employees do more with more… More open communication. More teamwork. More challenges.
The Customer Success & Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for the configuration of credit card terminals, online accounts, and other various payment systems while providing superior support and customer service to our clients and merchants. This position will work directly with merchants to build and maintain professional relationships through the troubleshooting, diagnoses, and resolution of technical issues. A customer-oriented focus is necessary to preserve long-term customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns by investigating problems, developing solutions, and managing through to resolution
- Configure payment equipment and peripherals including, but not limited to, credit card terminals, PIN pads, mobile card readers and check readers
- Create and configure online merchant gateway accounts
- Provide technical support for payment equipment and online gateways
- Operate in accordance to industry standards and regulations
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Inbound and Outbound calling programs
- Respond to agent and merchant communications immediately
- Educate members regarding new products and services
- Build strong rapport by utilizing interpersonal skills, asking clarifying questions, and anticipating customer needs
- Communicate and collaborate with all levels of management across multiple departments
- Document all customer interaction in the appropriate databases
- Enhance customer loyalty and up-sell accordingly
- Prepare and send welcome packages to new merchants and agents
- Perform Level 1 terminal technical support
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Outstanding time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to execute strategies and get results while meeting critical deadlines
- Proven ability to show initiative and be a self-starter
- Proven ability to work in a goal-oriented environment
- Ability to learn and comprehend new technologies and systems
- Ability to logically troubleshoot and resolve issues to completion
- Ability to clearly document resolutions and procedures for future reference
- Professional phone etiquette
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to set and meet performance goals
Required Education and Experience
- 3-5 Years technical knowledge/background
- Mac OS computer operating system
- G-Suite/Google Workspace experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred not required
********REMOTE WORK NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION********
Less than 5% travel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Office is located in Summerlin, NV.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It is the policy of National Merchants Association to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and/or expression, national origin or citizenship, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, and compensation. In addition, National Merchants Association will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
National Merchants Association
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at National Merchants Association