Client Relationship Manager
We are excited to talk to you about what nimble solutions does and the impact nimble has on our employees, clients’, and the healthcare community. Nimble solutions has over 20 years of specialized, surgical focused revenue cycle management experience that spans across the Ambulatory Surgical Center industry and other affiliated services adjacent to the ASC space, such as anesthesia billing services, professional billing services, transcription services and many others. We provide services in nearly every US state and our team of experts works around the globe managing over $10 billion in net revenue as we continue to build and innovate a world class organization with people like you.
Together, we embrace challenges, fuel innovation, and strive to exceed expectations.
Healthcare means a lot more to us, we care about creating an environment where our coworkers, clients, and communities’ social, financial, and physical health is at the forefront of everything we do.
From our cutting-edge technology to our endless opportunities for growth, we are a community of people who care deeply about our employees and their futures. We look forward to your thirst for learning, developing, and growing with our team.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for assigned clients and promptly responds to all client inquiries.
- Engages in regular client interaction via e-mail, conference calls and in-person visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interfaces with assigned client service staff to ensure the appropriate preparation, analysis and presentation of all client deliverables ensuring their accuracy and overall quality.
- Identifies potential problems with client accounts before they occur and works to eliminate future occurrences.
- Ensures that all appropriate resources are available and utilized effectively to maximize account performance.
- Monitors, evaluates and reports on billing effectiveness/cash flow and makes recommendations to increase productivity and profitability.
- Remains current on payment trends and coding and payer requirement changes. Acts upon variances to explain, correct or enact desired process improvements.
- Generates client ad hoc reports upon request.
- Solid background in all aspects of physician revenue cycle management. This should include at least two years in accounts receivable, coding or payer contracting. ASC billing experience preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of third-party billing and claims processing procedures. This should include a solid understanding of the current regulatory environment.
- Experience using Practice Management and EMR systems as it relates to production and client reporting.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to work with a high degree of independence; must be proactive
- Proven client relationship skills; must be able to work effectively with physicians and senior management
- Office setting- this is an onsite position.
7 Arnage RoadSaint Louis, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.