Quality Assurance Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline and minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry in production or quality department/s.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Minitab
· Experience with high performance teams and be a strong team player.
· Experience with ISO 9001, AS9100 and/or ISO 13485
· Must have hands on knowledge of manufacturing processes, machines, tools etc..
· Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, strong managerial and people skills.
· Certification: ASQ certifications preferred.
· Knowledge of basic statistics a must
Manages quality control department; design, develop and implement projects in line with the company’s strategic initiatives. Ensure department is properly staffed to execute all requirements. Develop employees and ensure department members are properly trained and capable of meeting the job requirements.
Responsible for first article, in-process and final inspection activities as well as continuous improvement activities; supports supplier development and is directly involved with customer service and satisfaction initiatives within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for efficient staffing and assures that all technical and support personnel are properly qualified, trained and supervised.
· Manages company quality control, technical and customer satisfaction activities. Establishes inspection programs and instructions as related to department objectives. Responsible for the design, development, and productivity of new and existing parts, including, 1st article, PPAP, supplier development program and internal inspection operations.
· Works with manufacturing and engineering for efficient transfer of new tooling, part approval, and troubleshooting and customer satisfaction.
· Plans to meet cost, quality, productivity and delivery objectives.
· Identifies, creates and manages SPC projects and initiatives.
· Monitors cost of quality; rework labor and scrap costs.
· Designs, maintains and controls all gaging and inspection tools, internal and external (customer provided). Creates and maintains all calibration system needs.
· Implements and monitors corrective and preventive action plans.
· Back up for ISO Management Representative
· ASQ Certification as Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence or CQE or CSSBB within 1 year of start date
See more at: http://www.natlmfg.com
We offer attractive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and LTD insurance and 401(k) plan.
Qualified candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Johana Martinez, Director of Human Resources
National ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Awesome Team. Great Benefits. Lots of room to grow!
Specialists in Deep Drawn Enclosures & Shallow Drawn Metal Components As specialists in deep draw technologies, National Manufacturing Co., Inc. has been producing precision deep drawn enclosures and shallow drawn metal components for over 70 years. The company is known for its tightest tolerance deep draw, and its ability to work with complex shapes, sharp corners, exotic and difficult-to-draw materials. National serves a broad spectrum of industries worldwide, including the aerospace, battery, defense, electronics, fuel cell, industrial, medical, telecommunications, commercial and consumer markets. As an ISO 9001, AS9100 and ISO 13485 certified company, National practices six sigma and lean principles, and participates in kanban, dock-to-stock, and vendor managed inventory programs with its customer base. National's engineering team collaborates during your design phase to ensure a robust and economical design, and utilizes National's library of tools to reduce upfront costs and lead times. In-house tooling design, in conjunction with concurrent engineering, ensures precision tolerances, unsurpassed quality, short lead times and low costs. Value-added services include assembly, machining, welding, and various surface treatments and coatings. - See more at: http://www.natlmfg.com We offer attractive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and LTD insurance and 401(k) plan. Qualified candidates should forward their resume via e-mail to email@example.com Johana Martinez, Director of Human Resources