Some call it a career. For us it’s a calling.
National Jewish Health is currently seeking a Human Resources Coordinator - Talent Acquisition to join our Human Resources team. As the leading respiratory hospital in the nation, National Jewish Health is pioneering a new era of preventive and personalized medicine. By combining our efforts in comprehensive care, academic education and ground-breaking research, we're able to develop treatments that help our patients live more productive lives. If you believe in working for an organization where Breathing Science is Life, we invite you to join our team.
The Human Resources Coordinator - Talent Acquisition plays a key role in the organization through the full lifecycle of acquiring and managing talent. Responsibilities include assisting with the day-to-day activities of attracting talent; ensuring compliance and confidentiality; creating an outstanding candidate and client experience; managing pre-employment; participating in onboarding; assisting new hires; and building relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Partners with recruiters to obtain a clear understanding of open positions, assists in posting positions on external websites, and tracks this information.
- Participates in the post-offer process including but not limited to drafting offer letters, background checks, pre-employment paperwork, verifications, etc. and the communication to all individuals involved.
- Researches, analyzes, and successfully resolves a broad spectrum of inquiries.
- Sources for talent on external websites as assigned. Processes volunteers, interns/externs through the affiliate process.
- Coordinates and delivers new hire orientation presentation for each scheduled orientation class.
- Schedules, registers, plans, tracks and attends recruitment events and activities.
- Tracks recruiting activities using Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and provides candidate status on an up-to-date basis. Ensures the integrity of the data in ATS including but not limited to up-to-date candidate records and job postings.
- Provides recruiting metrics and assists in the development and administration of spreadsheets, tracking tools, presentations etc., using application software. Identifies trends and recommends remedies.
- Assist with onboarding and new hire paperwork including validating I-9 documentation, data entry, ID badges, and creating and maintaining files.
- Assists with the Corporate Benefit Programs, working with new and existing vendors on negotiated discount programs for NJH employees.
- Assists with interview schedules, travel, lodging, etc. for applicants as applicable.
- Cross trained to provide coverage for other areas of Human Resources including but not limited to Affiliate, Observer, temporary employees, Foreign National program and New Employee Orientation (as assigned).
- All other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum of one (1) year of Human Resources experience
Special Training, Certification or Licensure
Experience with an Applicant Track System (ATS) and/or PeopleSoft experience preferred.
National Jewish Health is a non-profit, non-sectarian institution and is a longstanding cornerstone in the Denver healthcare community. National Jewish Health seeks to attract the best-qualified candidates who support the mission, vision and values of the Institution and those who respect and promote excellence through diversity. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, marital, familial or parental status, genetic information, veteran status or any other legally protected classification. We are a tobacco and fragrance free environment.