Office Services Administrative Assistant
National Insurance Services Brookfield, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under the supervision of the Office Services Manager, this position provides administrative support to multiple regions and home office departments as required.
NIS is a Top 100 Workplace of Southeastern Wisconsin!
$38,000 - $40,000 Annually based on experience and skill set + $3,000 annual bonus potentialCompensation:
$38,000 - $40,000 Annually based on experience and skill set + bonus potentialResponsibilities:
- Provide Word/Excel/PowerPoint support to all regions/Depts.
- Process all proposals, joinders, specs in a timely manner.
- Timely response to customer, departmental and individual requests.
- General administrative duties, such as, scanning, indexing and uploading information into OnBase.
- Preparation of documents as requested including but not limited to: spreadsheets, mailings, graphs, and charts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience in an administrative support position.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, with proven capacity to learn software programs developed in-house.
- Critical analysis is essential to identify problems, provide recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Must be dependable, flexible, and willing to take initiative to improve processes.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple, competing demands.
- The candidate must possess excellent organizational skills.
- Must have a solid command of the English language, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Consistent daily attendance, with the expectation to occasionally work overtime at the last minute.
- The position is primarily sedentary in nature with relatively equal amounts of sitting, standing and walking.
- Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
National Insurance Services is defined by our core values: Ethical, Collaborative, Customer-focused, Caring, and Hard-working. We strive to find work-life balance and encourage our employees to join and be active in our wellness and charitable committees.
Our commitment has always been and will always be, to do the right thing for our clients, partners, employees, and the community.
National Insurance Services: http://www.nisbenefits.com/
National Insurance Services
BusinessView all jobs at National Insurance Services