National Insurance Inspection Services, is a property inspection company currently seeking a Field Representative to service Salina, KS & other surrounding areas, cities, and counties. You will be instructed to perform residential property inspections and is responsible for accurate and timely completion and submission of field reports of the residential properties via our website. No licensing or certifications required. Some experience is preferred and a construction or housing background is helpful.
- Accept electronic inspections as they are ordered
- Complete the inspection in the field by following guidelines and proper requirements
- Returning completed inspections electronically via our website on the internet from home
- Conduct oneself in a professional, courteous manner while appropriately dressed
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with the insureds
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- High speed internet
- Reliable transportation
- Navigation skills
- Digital Camera (preferred for photos)
- Must submit to a background check and have a clean MVR
We proudly encouarge military vets & retireee to apply.
With over 40 years in the loss control inspection industry, and millions of inspections completed, we know what it takes to meet and exceed expectations – it’s what we strive for every day. That’s why many of the nation’s top insurance carriers have chosen to partner with us for their loss control inspection programs. From new business, to renewal projects and everything in between, we have the knowledge, experience and technology to get the job done.