National Insurance Inspection Services’ is a property inspection company currently seeking a Residential Property Inspector to service Hot Springs, AR & surrounding areas. You will be instructed to perform residential property inspections and is responsible for accurate and timely completion and submission of field reports of the residential properties via our website. No licensing or certification is required. Some experience is preferred and a construction or housing background is helpful.
- Accept electronic inspections as they are ordered
- Complete the inspection in the field by following guidelines and proper requirements
- Returning completed inspections electronically via our website on the internet from home
- Conduct oneself in a professional, courteous manner while appropriately dressed
- Previous experience in property management and/or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with the insured's
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills
- High speed internet
- Reliable transportation
- Navigation skills
- Must be willing to travel
- Digital Camera (preferred for photos)
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and have a clean MVR
This job requires the independent contractor inspector to visit multiple residential properties, obtain photos, and obtain measurements accurately and efficiently. Ideal candidate is responsible and must possess the ability to efficiently manage their time, and communicate effectively with property owners/office staff.
Payment is per inspection that is completed and submitted, and fees can vary based on coverage area and volume of work in the surrounding areas.
We proudly encourage military vets and retirees to apply.
With over 40 years in the loss control inspection industry, and millions of inspections completed, we know what it takes to meet and exceed expectations – it’s what we strive for every day. That’s why many of the nation’s top insurance carriers have chosen to partner with us for their loss control inspection programs. From new business, to renewal projects and everything in between, we have the knowledge, experience and technology to get the job done.